Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

It's amazing to me that we are already on round two of holidays for Ryan!  Look how much he has already grown!!!!  Time is going way to fast!  I have a zillion pictures per usual, I can't help myself and I don't want to forget anything!

This year he dyed easter eggs, really just loved banging the spoon on the coffee mug and then reaching in and grabbing the egg, anything to make some noise!
We woke up and Ryan came downstairs to see his Easter basket, it was so cool watching him explore the contents and try on his new shades!
We spent the afternoon at mom's with family and it was a great time, Ryan of course was the center of attention and loved every second of it!!  The bunny visited him at Grandma's too, can we say spoooooiled!!!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment